Future Proof Advisor
We believe that having enthusiasm and passion to make things happen is more important than an impressive resume. For that reason, we are looking for Future Proof Advisors that fit the following criteria:
- Believes in teamwork
- Can outperform yourself
- Have an “I can” attitude
- Loves on-going learning
- Works well on your own as well as with others
No license required. We will train to acquire your state license.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop long-term relationships with our prospects to help and guide them through all their life stages.
- Determine particular needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining present coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
- Develop a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long-term strategy implementation.
- Obtains underwriting approval by completing an application for coverage.
- Completes coverage by delivering policy; planning future follow-up visits and evaluations of needs.
- Enhances insurance agency reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Fast learner, Meets Goals, Motivation, Problem Solver, Client Relationships, People Skills, Product Knowledge, General Math Skills, Organization, Dependability, and Computer Skills.
This is an independent performance based position.